Friday 11 October 2013

World Post Day , 9th October,2013

World Post Day
The Pakistan Post arranged an stamps exhibition on 9th October,2013 to celebrate World Post day. The Post Master General Mr. Ghulam Mustafa Zardari visited the event with post office department officials. The event was arranged and organized by Chief Post Master Karachi GPO.

 Stall of Philatelic Bureau
 Exhibit by Pakistan Posts
 Stall of Society for Promotion of Philately
 Free Albums for Children

 Mr.Nafees Ansari's stall









 The Chief guest Mr.Ghulam Mustafa Zardari visits the event











2 comments:

  1. The Society for Promotion of Philately expresses its thanks to Mr. SERBANESCU CONSTANTIN of Brasov, Romania to provide 200 stamps for Children and young collectors. The gift was received on 12th October,2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahmed Zubair ur efforts are great promoting stamps collecting. I myself is too eager collecting stamps. I m an old stamp collector since from college time 1990. I m from far flung area of Balochistan. I dont see any such activities here as I saw and get knowledged from ur blogs. U all are so lucky in my view, u all have great opportunities collecting n promoting stamps.
    Please tell me if there is any such activities in Quetta or u have ur such person here.
    Please let me know when u will organized the next exhibition in Karachi. I want to attend it.
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete